* The Washington Wizards.
* Climate change.
* Sleeping through your alarm on the first day of work at a new job.
* Miracle Whip.
* The ‘Check Engine’ light.
* People who eat babies.
* A good portion of children’s television.
* A majority of adult television.
* Apple’s maps.
* Finding out the hard way that, yes, your dog can reach that box of donuts, that bag of bagels and that thawing pork shoulder.
* Not giving a few bucks to Royal Jelly 2012.
* The fact that the Lakers exist.
* George Maloof.
* George Maloof’s grin.
* George Maloof’s face.
* George Maloof’s essence.
* George Maloof’s 20-year-old perm.
* Pretty much everything about George Maloof.
* Virginia Beach.
* Henry Samueli.
* The Detroit Pistons.
* The Clap. (Or so I hear …)
* Rachael Ray’s recipe for late night bacon.
* “Mini Cheeseburger Salad with Yellow Mustard Vinegarette.”
* Being forced to yawn while riding your bike through a cloud of gnats.
* Losing a tiny screw inside a contraption that you are assembling, forcing you to dissemble the contraption to retrieve the tiny screw.
* Convenience store coffee.
* The feeling of the national sentiment turning against you because of some poorly attended games.
* The lack of the Sacramento Kings.
* Did I mention George Maloof?
The above gif is of George Maloof.