Some key games tonight:
- New York V. Philadelphia at 7PM ET on League Pass and Local Channels
- Cleveland V. Toronto at 7PM ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Orlando V. Charlotte at 7PM ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Washington V. Indiana at 7PM ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Milwaukee V. Miami at 8PM ET on ESPN
- Houston V. New Orleans at 8PM ET on L.P. and L.C.
- L.A. Clippers V. Oklahoma City at 8PM ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Denver V. Dallas at 8:30PM ET on L.P. and L.C.
- L.A. Lakers V. Golden State at 10:30PM ET on ESPN
Should the Knicks sign Chauncey to an extension?
Which college baller would most improve the Cavs or Raptors?
Do the Bobcats have the ugliest uniforms in basketball?
Who is the Pacers coach again?
Does Chris Bosh play more like a deer or a rainbow?
What are Rockets fans most excited about?
Do Maynor and Westbrook need more minutes on the floor together?
Which Nuggets player has the worst tattoo?
Can G.S. wear Kobe out with 48 minutes of ‘Hell is Monta Ellis?’
All that and more tonight on Games of Note: “You’re Getting Sleepy Floyd. So Sleepy…”