WHAT IT DO WEDNESDAY (IT WAMPS)
- Brooklyn Nets V. Toronto Raptors at 7pm ET on League Pass and Local Channels
- Atlanta Hawks V. Orlando Magic at 7pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Cleveland Cavaliers V. Indiana Pacers at 7pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Chicago Bulls V. Philadelphia 76ers at 7:30pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Golden State Warriors V. Miami Heat at 7:30pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Dallas Mavericks V. Boston Celtics at 8pm ET on ESPN
- Sacramento Kings V. Milwaukee Bucks at 8pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Washington Wizards V. Houston Rockets at 8pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- New Orleans Hornets V. Oklahoma City Thunder at 8pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Denver Nuggets V. Minnesota Timberwolves at 8pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- Memphis Grizzlies V. Phoenix Suns at 9pm ET on L.P. and L.C.
- San Antonio Spurs V. Utah Jazz at 10:30pm ET on ESPN
Who wins tonight?
Should Marshon Brooks be getting more minutes?
If you could pick one Atlanta Hawk to get a 2nd Abraham Lincoln tattoo who would it be?
Was Kyrie Irving born or created by EA Sports developers?
Who has healthier legs at this point, Andrew Bynum or Old Man Knees?
If you squint doesn’t Norris Cole look kinda like the GZA?
Do the Celtics regret not going after OJ Mayo in free agency?
Is John Wall going to remain a Wizard come his next contract?
How good will Davis on Durant be in a few years?