Who’s the hottest alien ever? What are the repercussions from the Dwight Howard trade? Perfect game superstitions? Best shark and Olympic movies ever?
Sports experts Thomas Fant and Bryan Kalbrosky join Mike to answer these questions, take some PEDs, and play some games including Manning Face-book.
P.S. This episode is not actually directed by M. Night Shyamalan, that’s just the title.
P.S.S. That post may have been.
Listen to EP 2. This episode should be on iTunes any time now. Go there to subscribe.
Thanks to Mike for having me on, it was fun, & if you have an hour or so to kill today, give a listen. A decent portion is about sports, of course, but there is a really good amount of pop culture talk, too. Some of the highlights on my end:
- Playing a game called Manning Face(book)- if you’ve followed me for any length of time you know I love me some Manning Face. Despite my shitty memory, I performed admirably.
- I think I mentioned at least 3-4 other Tumblrs. One example was calling Ned something like, “a noted online shark expert”, simply based off of his work on Fuck Yeah Sharks. I may have also made TopherChris out to be a Mars rover photo journalist of some sort & implied that I am friendly with Got ‘Em Coach(I’m fairly certain he despises me)
- I readily admit to being a degenerate gambler. We all knew this already, so I suppose that’s not exactly breaking news.
- Totally drew a blank when trying to remember Morena-Baccarin’s name, which is unforgivable.
- Last but not least, while “plugging” websites, I forgot to mention The World’s Game. We really didn’t discuss soccer at all, but still, really bad job by me.
Like I said, it isn’t just sports, we actually got into some solid movie talk, too.
Listen in on Mike from Sports Page, Bryan from Bleacher Report, & myself as we do a good bit of Lakers analysis, a pretty in depth breakdown of the entire Dwight Howard trade, & other assorted NBA moves from this Summer(Nets vs. Knicks, Ray Allen’s defection to Miami, Hornets re-building, etc.).