- Charlotte Bobcats V. Washington Wizards at 7pm/4pm on Local Channels and League Pass
- Detroit Pistons V. Indiana Pacers at 7pm/4pm on L.C. and L.P.
- Philadelphia 76ers V. New Jersey Nets at 7:30pm/4:30pm on L.C. and L.P.
- Toronto Raptors V. Milwaukee Bucks at 8pm/5pm on L.C. and L.P.
- Cleveland Cavaliers V. Memphis Grizzlies at 8pm/5pm on NBA TV/L.C.
- Portland Trailblazers V. San Antonio Spurs at 8:30pm/5:30pm on L.C. and L.P.
Can Charlotte win at the game of life, or (you know) the actual game?
Will Milwaukee bow out or bring it on?
Shouldn’t Jerry Sloan coach Portlandlandia?
Who wins tonights?